Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Helios:
See here to learn more about utilizing Helios’ insourced CIO and other tailored tools for advisors.
On today’s show, we are joined by Chris Shuba, Founder and CEO of Helios to discuss advisor best practices using Helios.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- An intro to what an insourced CIO is
- The client experience at a large RIA vs. a small RIA
- Improving the client experience through asset management
- ETFs vs. direct indexing
- Getting advisors to buy into investment models
- Where differentiation matters for advisors
- Financial advising and brand value
- Utilizing content to drive advisory growth
- What’s getting advisors into the most trouble
- What services Helios is providing to advisors
- Where the wealth management business goes from here
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.