Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fidelity Digital Assets:
On today’s show, we are joined again by Jack Neureuter, Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss the latest news in Bitcoins institutionalization.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- What it means for Bitcoin to have a possible Spot ETF
- Making sense of the regulatory landscape with crypto
- What could happen to the Grayscale discount if an ETF is approved
- Has Bitcoin become a piece of traditional finance?
- Bitcoin in Bear Markets vs Bull Markets
- Bitcoin volatility in 2023
- Is inflation falling actually good for Bitcoin?
- Understanding the Bitcoin halving
Fidelity Digital Assets:
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.