Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by F/m Investments:
We are joined by Francisco Bido, Senior Portfolio Manager for the Integrated Alpha group of F/m Investments to discuss large Cap Strategies.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- F/m’s quant-active large-cap fund
- Screening out investable companies
- Understanding the growth vs value dynamic
- The relationship between valuation and earnings growth
- What turnover looks like over time
- Looking at Apple as an investment
- Trying to outperform in the large-cap space
- Why Tesla has been screened out of the portfolio
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. The information provided on this website (including any information that may be accessed through this website) is not directed at any investor or category of investors and is provided solely as general information.